North Star Wheel Newsletter
The North Star Wheel is the official newsletter of our Chapter. It is published bi-monthly and typically contains: Chapter news and meeting recaps; Upcoming events; Articles of interest; and Classified Ads. A subscription is included with your Chapter membership. You can choose to receive it via regular postal mail or download it in PDF format online with a special link you’ll receive each month via email. Below are some back issues to review:
Websites and Resources to Visit
Visit these websites for great information and entertainment!
- Studebaker Drivers Club, Inc (SDC). Website for the national club.
- SDC Forum. Studebaker discussion and tech help 24/7.
- SDC Facebook Page. “Like” us and enjoy interesting postings and club info.
- Studebaker Addicts Facebook Group. Another beneficial reason to be on Facebook.
- Studebaker National Museum (if you haven’t been, you must go)
- Studebaker National Foundation Education and preservation
- Studebaker Vendors (Find your parts and services here)
- Bob Johnstone’s Studebaker Info (great technical resources!)
- Studebaker Parts Interchange List (PDF download)
- The Studebaker Truck Talk Forum
- Avanti Owners Association International (AOAI, for ALL years of Avanti cars)
- Antique Studebaker Club (ASC, the club for pre-war Studebaker fans)
- Minnesota Pioneer Park A visit to Minnesota Pioneer Park in Annandale, MN is a step back in history to the daily life of a pioneer settler. North Star Chapter members Ed and Jean Skomoroh often display their unique Studebaker wagons at Pioneer Park events so watch for them!